Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Myspace Blog Archive #3

October 4, 2006 - Anyone that Knows Me, Knows I'm a Procrastinator

Because I put a lot of stress on myself spending my years as an undergrad and certification student as a procrastinator, I vowed not to procrastinate once I started working on my Master's. I guess for me, vowing not to procrastinate is like vowing not to eat: impossible. Last Tuesday, I found myself up at 6am to work on several assignments that were due later that evening. I worked for 9 hours on a 5-6 page paper for my TEMS 505 class and a parent brochure & 10 journal entries for my TE 510 class. As I typed and typed, I began to make exuses. "A Master's is a Masters", I told myself. "Who cares if I get As in these classes?"

Wellllll.........................................

I got all of the assignments back and scored 100% on every one of them.

I guess procrastination just works for me.


UPDATE: I am currently procrastinating on packing and other things necessary before my move to New York on August 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment