Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MySpace Blog Archive #1

I finally bit the bullet and canceled my MySpace about a month ago. I saved my pictures and my blogs. I will now share my old MySpace blogs with the three of you that follow my current blog. Two of the three of you may have already read these. Oh well :)

April 28, 2006 - What's Up With Me Now

I cut my credit cards up! That's right, all but one. And the one I didn't cut up doesn't have a very high balance so it cannot get me into trouble. I paid off my highest balance...and I paid off my furniture..... and I'm gonna have to start living like a miserly mother fucker. Or working more. But I'm almost debt free! Now I just have to pay off that god damn Blazer. Today is a happy day! I also got an unexpected check yesterday from SVMS for coaching dramatic reading. I didn't expect to get paid for that! So, yeah. I also decided to go right into my Master's program at SVSU this fall and not wait. I probably won't get a teaching job right away so why not get right back on the horse and go to school AGAIN? Plus, I don't really want to start paying my student loans back yet so why not just rack up some more??! OK, I'm about to go substitute teach for a kindergarten class. I'm kinda scared. Lots of little kids in one room...I love kids. But I've never subbed in a kindergarten class before. I hope none of them need help wiping their asses or anything. I'm either going to come home today wanting to make babies, or never wanting a kid. ever. 

UPDATE: My credit cards didn't stay paid off for long. I did not start living like a "miserly motherfucker". I did go into my Master's program that fall. I did not get a teaching job right away. I am still undecided about children, but am leaning toward "no".

No comments:

Post a Comment